vrijdag 12 september 2014

Mushroom Madness


There are loads of mushrooms growing in patches of grass, in the village where Pale Rose cottage stands...


When Mom, Dad and I went for a walk this week, we spotted them dotted around and I took a bunch of photo's to share with you. Some small brown mushrooms, some medium white bulbs. Mushrooms with heads turned upwarts. Loads to choose from, I selected my top three.


This one (above) is BIG enough to house a small family of gnomes. In the picture Mom points at it's frontdoor ;D I made a great deal more shots of all different toadstools, but these really where the prettiest. 

Did you spot a maddening amount of mushrooms in your hometown? Like mushrooms? Or spotted one BIGGER than your hand? Tell us, we'd love to know!

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...