donderdag 4 februari 2016

Satesauce and snappy veg



Good day, how are you? Everything good I hope. We here at Pale Rose cottage are doing surprisingly well today. Last tuesday mom and I both got some paintreatment in the hospital and to my delight I felt good enough today to try a new recipe the next day...


A broccoli stirfry with cold sate sauce, except I didn't make a stirfry => I boiled the broccoli briefly. To remain snappy. Baked some tofu and cooked the rice. Than I made the sauce. Mixing peanut butter and yoghurt, soysauce  and crushed garlic.

We were now ready to dig in :) All of us enjoyed the meal, like I said without a headache. It was a great succes this dinner and we have some sauce left over. No idea what I'm going to do with it yet. Do you have a suggestion? Please don't hesitate to share it!

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...