zondag 16 oktober 2016

Movie, Chocolate chip & me



Is it me or has the temperature suddenly dropped? One day, only a good week ago, I was wearing nothing but a tshirt and the next day my winter boots came on. Time for some cozy moments at the cottage with mom :)





We made a delicious cup of tea, Liptons gold tea & as a treat which isn't really alloud but hey. A chocolate chip cookie for me :D Turned on the dvd player and watched Window Wonderland, yes that is a Christmas movie. But as the cold is comming through the cottage and we put on warm cardigans I felt justified in starting early with the holidays this year ;)

How's the weather on your side? Curled up on the sofa with tea and a chocolate chip? Watched a holiday film? Do tell!

Best,
Jo's Daughter






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...