woensdag 14 december 2016

Out Shopping & Pretzles



A small glimps of my cookbook collection which is ever growing. I cannot pass a secondhand shop and have a nose through their cookbook section. This is how I aquired most of my books :) The price is friendly and I spot so many good recipes...






They give me such inspiration an joy. Even just reading the recipes is fun! I even found a little cookbook that gave a recipe for homemade pretzles. I gifted it myself for the holidays. Pretzles are a weakness of mine and I definitely will try them sometime after Christmas.

How have you been? Out looking for cookbooks like me? Eating pretzles or baking them from scratch? Had something else happen you want to share, please do!

All my best,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...