zondag 19 februari 2017

Valentine, my Foot


It's been a couple of days since Valentinesday, which is never a favorite of mine. Lend the oppertunity to send my sister a card though. She liked the card she saud :D This one above, don't you just love old movies?! I do....




It's been a bit strange for me, not because of Valentine's, but it's my foot. Which is sore at the ankle, it got "taped up" by the Fysio-therapist.

Showering daily with a big plastic bag round your foot is an experience in it's own right. Going somewhere difficult because which shoes fit?? I had my summer slippers on, rather charmingly with socks in them ;) I mannaged somehow and even went to the secondhand shop where I bought a snall vegetarian cookbook for the wonderful price of €1,- A bargain is it not so :)

How's your last couple of weeks been? Celebrated Valentine? Got foot issues? Found a new cookbook really cheap? Something else, do tell!! We'd love to know. 

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...