maandag 27 maart 2017

Decorating for Spring



Pale Rose cottage has been a hive of activity, well sort of. The sun has (occasionally) shone through our windows and Spring has arrived last week oh joy. Mom has been busy knitting and look at this, three beautiful ducks have been added to our nature table...




Swimming on our blue silky water, being admired by Mother Nature and a flowerchild.  Are they adorable these ducks or what?!

Something else I find really stunning is our spring fairy. Sadly the sun went away when I took this picture, but you can still see her charm.

Have you, like us, been adding things to your nature table? Decorated it for Spring? Or been crafting like mom? We'd love to know all about it!

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, I love those knitted ducks! You have inspired my next knitting project. Our nature table is turning to spring, too. I am so happy to find your blog!

    Brandy
    impossibleway.livejournal.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I hope you'll have a great time making your own ducks!!

      Verwijderen
  2. Beautiful nature table. I love your mother Earth and the Spring fairy. Working with wool is always a pleasure. The creations feel so beautiful and ethereal and your mother is very talented. Lovely work - tell your mother! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you for this wonderful compliment, I have already passed it on to mom :)

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...