vrijdag 10 maart 2017

Teddies and thyme



When my Dad came home after a lovely day at the stamp collectors club, he had some cold shivvers down his back and a headache. It became a brief illness spel for him & he had to spend some time in bed...




To have something cosy to look at I placed Augustus and Emily (my teddies) in sight. He didn't seem to notice or care. But I found it a nice idea he wasn't alone, so ;)

Made him some thyme tea with honey, not that Dad's throat ached but it's warming and comphy I find. Luckily Dad felt a lot better soon & though it probably had nothing to do with either one of my attempts to make my father feel better. We where all happy that whatever it had been was over and hadn't affected Mom, Charlotte or me. And that life at Pale Rose cottage got back to normal :)

Been any illness at your place? Have your old teddies on display, like I do? Something else happened you wish to share? Please do! You know we love to hear all about it.

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...