dinsdag 25 juli 2017

Charlotte & Kaiser Buns


Is our beloved Charlotte not adorable in this picture?!! Resting her head on her backleg :) Super sweet. I notice that I spend more time close to her, because she makes my heart melt a little.




Something else that melts, in your mouth are fresh baked Kaiser buns, with real butter and honey :) We had them for lunch this week, a treat from the local bakery. Makes me want to bake them myself from scratch. Just have to find a good recipe for them.

You wouldn't be any chance have a great recipe you're willing to share with us here at Pale Rose Cottage? Or have something else you wish to tell us all about, please do! As always we love to hear from you.

Best Wishes,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...