zondag 9 juli 2017

Fab Falafel


Being a vegetarian it's "easy" to get ready made meat replacements in the local shop. But here at Pale Rose Cottage we are huge fans of everything homemade! So when the sun was out, our time our own & dinner almost due. We put on an apron and made some Falafel and garlic sauce.





Charlotte was sleeping in her basket, making happy sleep noises. While nam and me mashed chickpeas and chopped herbs finely. I could almost say that a tranquil musical song accompanied us, but we like the peace and quiet so that was only imagined.

Dad who is not a veggie was not a fan of our creation, but mom and I enjoyed it very much. So I think it was a day to be remembered and repeated :)

How have you been? Anything new? Make your own falafel and garlic sauce? Do tell!! As always we love to hear from you.

All my best,
Jo's Daughter
.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...